Day 12 of your 30-day digital marketing plan, it’s time to implement your training. Return to Day 7 for detailed instructions on creating and publishing a blog post for your company website. This exercise is a great way to get your staff involved, and you might find out one of them has what it takes to write for your company blog.
30 Blog Post Ideas and Topics
Here is a list of 30 ideas and topics you can cover on your blogging journey.
- Local Spotlight: Feature a local event, landmark, or another business. This fosters community spirit and collaboration.
- Behind the Scenes: Share the day-to-day operations of your business, introducing staff members or showcasing how a product is made.
- Customer Testimonials: Share stories or interviews from satisfied customers.
- Local History: Write about the history of your business or its place in the local community.
- How-to Guides: Depending on your business, this could be anything from “How to Choose the Right Product” to “DIY Tips”.
- Upcoming Events: Promote events you’re hosting or participating in.
- Seasonal Posts: Tailor content around holidays, seasons, or local festivities.
- Employee Spotlight: Share an employee’s story, role, and journey with your business.
- Product/Service Spotlight: Deep dive into one of your offerings, explaining its benefits and uses.
- Local Charities: Talk about local charities you support or would recommend.
- Industry News: Share updates or news from your industry and explain how it impacts your local community.
- Business Challenges: Share challenges you’ve faced and how you overcame them.
- Local Trends: Discuss trends in your area, whether it’s a new fashion, food craze, or something else.
- FAQs: Answer frequently asked questions about your business or industry.
- Collaborations: Talk about other local businesses you’ve collaborated with or would like to.
- Local Resources: Share resources that locals might find helpful and related to your industry.
- Business Milestones: Celebrate anniversaries, achievements, or other milestones.
- Local Artists: Feature local artists or craftsmen, perhaps even those whose products you carry or use.
- Sustainability: Share how your business is eco-friendly or practices sustainability.
- Local Awards: Talk about any awards or recognitions your business or staff members have received.
- Tips for Locals: Depending on your business, this could range from home maintenance tips to health and wellness advice.
- Local Travel Guides: Highlight must-visit spots in your area and what you uncovered the most don’t know.
- Book/Movie Recommendations: Share books or movies related to your industry or local culture if relevant.
- Business Evolution: Share your story of how your business has evolved and where it is today.
- Polls and Surveys: Engage with your audience by asking for their opinions on specific topics.
- Local Myths and Legends: Share exciting stories or legends from your area.
- Comparison Posts: Compare your products/services with others, highlighting their unique selling points.
- Guest Posts: Invite other local business owners or experts to write a post for your blog.
- Future Plans: Share your vision and plans for the future of your business.
- Local Recipes: If you’re in the food industry, share local recipes or twists on popular dishes.
When you’re ready to discuss or develop your Digital Marketing Plan, we can help. Contact us and schedule a free marketing consultation.