Day 20 of your 30-day digital marketing plan, it’s time to implement additional hands-on training. Return to Day 10 for detailed instructions on creating and publishing a video for your company’s YouTube channel. This exercise, as we’ve mentioned before, is a great way to get your staff involved, and there is an excellent possibility you have an aspiring videographer in your employ who could easily record for your company’s YouTube channel.
List of 15 More YouTube Video Ideas
Here is a list of 15 powerful video ideas you can create and post to your YouTube Channel.
- Comparison Videos: Compare your products or services with competitors, highlighting unique features or advantages.
- Customer Journeys: Showcase a real-life case study of a customer’s journey with your product or service, from discovery to satisfaction.
- Influencer Collaborations: Partner with local influencers or personalities for reviews, tutorials, or features.
- Holiday Specials: Create themed content around holidays, discussing promotions, events, or related tips.
- Mistakes to Avoid: Depending on your industry, discuss common mistakes people make and how to avoid them.
- Time-lapse Videos: Show a process in your business, like setting up an event, creating a product, or a day’s progression, in a time-lapse format.
- Top 10 Lists: Share “Top 10” lists relevant to your industry, such as “Top 10 Summer Products” or “Top 10 Tips for Home Maintenance.”
- Community Poll Results: Run polls on your other social media platforms and discuss the results in a video.
- Bloopers and Outtakes: Show the lighter side of your business with a compilation of funny moments or mistakes from past videos.
- ‘A Day with…’ Series: Spend a day with different team members, showcasing various roles within your business.
- Product Care or Maintenance: Offer advice on how to care for or maintain the products you sell.
- Myths Debunked: Address common myths or misconceptions related to your industry.
- ‘Did You Know?’ Series: Share interesting facts or trivia about your products, services, or industry.
- Community Feedback: Highlight and respond to comments or feedback from your community, showing you value their input.
- Sneak Peeks: Offer previews of upcoming products, events, or initiatives, building anticipation among your audience.
When you’re ready to discuss or develop your Digital Marketing Plan, we can help. Contact us and schedule a free marketing consultation.